Revolution for Puppies or Kittens
A topical once-a-month parasiticide for puppies and kittens under 5 pounds.
Revolution provides systemic treatment against a broad spectrum of external and internal parasites.
OUR LOW PRICE:
$43 - 3 Months Supply
Revolution is the first-ever FDA-approved, topically applied medication for dogs that:
* Prevents heartworm (Dirofilaria immitis) disease
* Kills adult fleas (Ctenocephalides felis) and prevents their eggs from hatching
* Treats and controls ear mites (Otodectes cynotis), often not uncommon among young animals
* In puppies, it treats and controls sarcoptic mange (Sarcoptes scabiei)
* Controls American dog tick (Dermacentor variabilis) infestations (for up to 5 days after initial application)
* In kittens, it treats two common intestinal worms: roundworms and hookworms.
Just a spot once a month in front of the shoulder blades is all your pet needs for protection against fleas, heartworm and other parasites.
Revolution Pink is a monthly topically applied flea and heartworm medication for puppies or kittens over 6 weeks of age weighing up to 5lbs.
No pills. No sticky sprays. No more hassling with multiple products.
Revolution is quick-drying, nongreasy and waterfast, with no unpleasant odor, so you can cuddle and play with your dog as soon as Revolution dries.